1. There's a campus-wide policy to hold the door for others. I mean EVERYONE, guys & girls all do it. It's quite refreshing not to have someone slam a door in your face.
2. The college has it's own Snuggie with their logo on it!!! It's called a Scratuggie
3. Their Psychology department is awesome. They tried really hard to talk me into getting my Master's here. (Sorry, I need an international airport nearby.
4. The Holiday Inn I stayed is a rennovated Train Station.
5. They have a STARBUCKS and a CHIK-FIL-A in their student center. Need I say more?