Every now and then, I get forwarded this lists...I doubt everyone will consider this BLOGWORTHY, but eh, what the heck. I'm cool. I'm interesting. So, here are my 44 random things. Feel free to cut & paste and send to your friends.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes, but only with hot wings.
2. Have you ever been drunk?
Honestly, 2x. The first was an accident. The second...was an accident too. (How was I to know that Cosmos could do that to you? It's PINK!) Needless to say, I don't drink anymore.
3. Do you own a gun?
No. Don't want to be in a position to shoot anyone.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nope. I don't worry unless they give me a reason to. Besides, I see a rheumatologist every month. She's like family.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I just wonder what part of the cow do they come from.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
He-Man and She-Ra's Christmas...or all the claymation movies (Rudolph & the others)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Anything hot (I'm West Indian)
9. Can you do push ups?
Now, like 2. I used to be able to do like 15 when I was younger.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
These long earrings that I wear pretty often.
11. Favorite hobby?
Talking on the phone...other than that, I love reading. I'm a nerd.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Depends on what I'm doing, while I'm doing what I'm doing.
13. What's your favorite shoe?
My brown boots from Aldo...or my black & gold Guess pumps. Ooooh, I love shoes.
14. Middle name?
Tekeisha (A lil hood there.)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Maybe I should reconsider my opinions of the person I'm on the phone with; What am I doing this week; Why didn't my friend call me back?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Redbull Cola, Rice Milk
17. Current worry?
Whether I over-think everything
18. Current hate right now?
People that get upset if you don't follow them on Twitter, but they NEVER update their status. Why would I want to follow you if you have nothing to say?
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
At the T-Pain/Lil Wayne Concert with my sister, Michelle, in Atlanta, GA. Gym Class Heroes and T-Pain killed it.
21. Where would you like to go?
Japan, Spain, and a warm beach with clear, waters.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
Not sure. Don't care.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yep. Yellow with ducks, and when you squeeze the duck on top it quacks. :)
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin Sheets?
I'm more concerned with the mattress.
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite color?
28. Would you be a pirate?
Nope, I'd be a mermaid.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever comes to mind. The tub is my stage!
30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Nia = "Purpose" in Swahili
31. Favorite boy's name?
Don't have one. I'll let my husband choose the name for our son.
32. What's in your pocket right now?
My pajama pants don't have pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Obama's speech from yesterday. He's hilarious.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
I skinned my knee sliding on my make-shift third base on my concrete front yard.
36. Do you love where you live?
Um, I love the people that live here.
37. Who is your loudest friend?
Define "loud;" Define "friend" because none of my friends are loud.
39. How many dogs do you have?
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
A few people, but probably not the people I want to have a crush on.
41. What is your favorite book?
The Alchemist by Paul Coelho
42. What is your favorite candy?
Fun Dip (dipping a sugar stick in flavored sugar.)
43. Favorite Sports Team?
Not the Knicks. If I stayed a Knicks fan after 1998, I'd have killed myself by now.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Heaven" by James Hall