1) Princeton Review ranks them #16 for Best Campus Food. I tried the Buffalo Chicken Calzone aka "The Buff Nasty" and the Super Dog (a hot dog sandwich with peppers and cheese.) Look at this sundae...
2) You can drink with monks in the pub. The monastery on campus is home to monks who aren't afraid to watch the Super Bowl and have a few beers with the students.
3) The building in the center of the college used to BE the college. Alumni Hall was once the only building that made up Saint Anselm College. A lot has been added since then.
4) Saint Anselm College has been the host for the New Hampshire primaries. Imagine, Obama and McCain campaigned there...kewl!
5) Secret Bonfires. Every Thursday night in the middle of the woods they have a bonfire in a random location.