1) Their mascot is named Cocky. So, a lot of their college para uses the word 'Cock.'
2) They eat a LOT of chicken in their cafeteria. They have Chicken Finger Wednesdays, Chicken Wing Thursdays, and Fried Chicken Fridays EVERY WEEK.
3) USC Columbia was the only southern university to admit Black students during The Reconstruction in 1873.
4) Michael Phelps got caught smoking weed here. Pictures were taken while he was visiting his former girlfriend a few years back.
5) Their literary publication Garnet & Black is high-quality and a great read. The magazine focuses on great issues, current events, and highlights student artwork & writing.
1) Princeton Review ranks them #16 for Best Campus Food. I tried the Buffalo Chicken Calzone aka "The Buff Nasty" and the Super Dog (a hot dog sandwich with peppers and cheese.) Look at this sundae...
2) You can drink with monks in the pub. The monastery on campus is home to monks who aren't afraid to watch the Super Bowl and have a few beers with the students.
3) The building in the center of the college used to BE the college. Alumni Hall was once the only building that made up Saint Anselm College. A lot has been added since then.
4) Saint Anselm College has been the host for the New Hampshire primaries. Imagine, Obama and McCain campaigned there...kewl!
5) Secret Bonfires. Every Thursday night in the middle of the woods they have a bonfire in a random location.