1. The students all get pom-poms upon arrival to the campus as a freshman.
2. The Basket is apparently the best dining in town.
3. Their roads must be smooth as ever... I paid a gazillion dollars in tolls to get there from NYC.
4. In Dover, when there's a fire, the siren lets the WHOLE TOWN know. That thang was loud as heck. I think they called EVERY fireman in Delaware.
5. They're the first place I've performed where during my Q&A, instead of asking questions about me and my work, a student rose their hand and asked "Can I perform my poem?" He was pretty good too!