1. They have trollies to take you around campus. That beats an MTA Bus ANY DAY
2. The founder of the school, Dr. Bonnie Cone, is actually buried on campus. You can pay your respects in the Van Landingham Gardens behind Fretwell and at the corner of Mary Alexander and Van Landingham Glen. (Kinda creepy though!)
3. The University has their own movie theater on campus, complete with a concession stand.
4. A UNC Charlotte student won the ultimate fan contest for BET’s 106 & Park video countdown show. I saw him on TV right before I performed in the Student Union Norms
5. OMG, they have an Apple store & a hair salon in the student union. Why leave the school grounds???