1) On graduation day, students throw tennis shoes up into trees
2) Traditionally, students spend their first night on campus exploring the haunted chapel.
3) Every room on campus has it's own bathroom. No community bathrooms, even as a freshman!
4) Their football team has been undefeated since 1965. Uh, it's because there hasn't been a team since then. The football program got discontinued.
5) Their mascot is the Phoenix but they almost were The Fighting Tomatoes. It was a decided by a school-wide vote, although rumor has it that The Fighting Tomatoes won the election and the college board made an executive decision.