1) There are underground tunnels to get from building to building.
2) When they need space, they take space. When they needed more rooms for students, several kitchens got converted into to dorm rooms.
3) The all-girls floor is called the "Nunery."
4) P & L is the P-L-ace to be. The Power & Light District is a dope hang out area downtown with a bunch of bars and restaurants. Highly recommended on a weekend.
5) Avila is 6 blocks from the state line between Missouri and Kansas. So on my way to the school from my hotel, I visited TWO states.