1) The university owns a collection of 7 cases of stuffed birds. "Word to Big Bird." lol
2) It's said that a nun haunts the fraternity & sorority houses. She's just making sure nothing TOO unholy happens on campus.
3) While they have cable in the dorms, they do not have BET. I actually spent a few minutes explaining to some students and staff what BET (Black Entertainment Television) is. That's not really that fly...but it's interesting.
4) The chapel is supposed to look like a needle and thread...
5) ...It's named after the Patriot Saint Dorcus who is the Saint for sowing & knitting. This is what it looks like: