Every year I do a birthday wish list and a Christmas wish list. While on most occassions, I end up buying them for myself, I always think what people want tells you a little about who they are. So here I am! Santa, I swear I've been a good girl! lol
1. RUNNING GEAR- As some of you know, I've been REALLY into running as my choice method of exercise. I'm even running in the NYC Half Marathon in March with Team Life Without Lupus in support of the S.L.E. Foundation. However, I realized quickly that serious running requires more than just some sweats and kicks. So some great gifts would be compression clothing (which holds in warmth but wicks away sweat), warm athletic gloves (the ones that allow me to use a touch-screen device), and running socks with extra cushioning around the toes and heels which keep feet warm and dry. See...A lot goes into this.
2. iPHONE 4S or DROID RAZR for VZW- I still haven't decided between the two (although my iPod has been acting up as of late.) I'm not a techie, I just want a new phone that works well and can do cool stuff. So if someone offers me either of these phones, I'm sure I'll just be happy with it. lol
3. STARBUCKS GIFT CARD- I call Starbucks my "office." It's where I get work done, use the free wi-fi, have quick meetings, not to mention enjoy a tall soy chai tea latte or soy caramel machiatto (extra caramel). A gift card to offset this regular $5 expense would be much appreciated.
4. STUDIO TIME- Any help with getting my album done is greatly appreciated. Sessions can run me anywhere from $120 and up so contributions are dope. :)
5. A Nice Luxurious Queen-Size Bed Comforter Set: Lord knows how much I love my bed, so anything to add to its plushness and warmth would be much loved and appreciated. I love earth-tones (pale greens, chocolate browns, etc). :)