1. According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. 10 out of 10 people die.
4. In the latter part of the 18th century, Prussian surgeons treated stutterers by snipping off portions of their tongues.
5. When cats are happy or pleased, they sqeeze their eyes shut.
6. The city of Portland in Oregon was named after a coin toss in 1844. Heads for Portland and tails for Boston.
7. Reno, Nevada has the highest rate of alcoholism in the U.S., Provo, Utah, the lowest.
8. During good sex, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex
9. Married men tip better than unmarried men.
10. In 2009 one of eight newly married couples in the US met online.
11. When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.
12. The phrase 'rule of thumb' is derived from and old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
13. Hugo Boss designed some of the Nazi SS uniforms
14. The day after Thanksgiving is the busiest day for plumbers in the US.
15. American car horns beep in the tone of F.
16. Food can only be tasted if it is mixed with saliva.
17. Some kinds of frogs can be frozen solid then thawed, and continue living.
18. According to U.S. laws, a beer commercial can never show a person actually drinking beer.
19. 80% of all pictures on the internet are of naked women
20. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.