1. The Campus is like Cheers. The President of the school knows everybody's name.
2. Their mascot might be able to beat up your mascot. Their Yellow Jacket mascot has some serious muscles.
3. You'll always have company to party. There's a Japanese student named Tom that attends EVERY event, EVERY party, EVERY game. He's like a celebrity.
4. The second floor bathroom in Hines Freshman Hall is haunted. If you tinkle up there, you MIGHT have some company...
5. The college is located in Springfield, MA, the birthplace of basketball. In 1959, the Basketball Hall of Fame was founded here, where the first game was held.