1. "Teach me how to Bucky." The college mascot is Bucky the Badger who does the "Dougie" dance to his version called "Teach Me How to Bucky." He also does push-ups for each point UWM scores in a game.
2. "BROOOKLYN!!!" Students will loudly and proudly rep wherever they are from in the middle of any school event, and it's allowed.
3. Playboy named their college library as one of the top 10 non-alcoholic places to meet singles.
4. Students regularly wear "Bucky Did Your Mom" shirts to games.
5. There are cows on campus that make all of the school's ice cream, cheese, and dairy. Talk about fresh!