1. There are a lot of random art sculptures and pieces on campus. They used to have a two-headed rubber duckie on campus but it got sold. Don't ask who bought that.
2. The Chi is always watching... There's a secret society called The Chi that walk around in hoods (not White ones) and make sure that LU students are all following the honor code of the University. They leave little notes around campus. (Kinda creepy but cool, huh?)
3. Oozeball is the sport of choice. It's volleyball but the focus is on playing it in the mud. They even add water to make sure the mud is the right texture.
4. The highlight of Oktober Fest is COLOR WARS. Based on graduating year, the classes are divided into the red team and the green team. The goal is to cover the other team in your color. Which ever team is covered the most by the other teams color loses. (They like to get dirty at LU.)
5. Crowns are good luck; Rotundas are bad luck. Throughout campus in random places, there are crowns and blue rotundas on the concrete paths. The crowns are good luck if you step on them (one student said he makes sure to step on three before he takes a test). The rotundas are bad luck (one student said stepping on them means you'll have blue babies). So if you see a crowd of people fighting to walk on spot on the path or, conversely, if you see a crowd of students randomly parting like Moses and the Red Sea, you know why.