1. They run two cities. Interestingly enough, half the campus is considered to be in Manchester, the other half is considered Hooksett.
2. Their mascot, The Penman, was drawn by the same artist who designed the Patriots logo. Shoutout to Phil Bissell!
3. Their Culinary Program were the creators of the world's largest Boston Cream Pie. Yum!
4. The Last Chapter Pub on campus has some awesome free cheeseballs. I was on stage salivating.
5. Happy Gilmore. Adam Sandler actually hails from Manchester, NH.